HEALIOS K.K. recognizes the importance of personal information and will strictly protect and properly handle such personal information as part of its business operation. We hereby declare that we will abide by the following measures.
- 1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- HEALIOS K.K. shall comply with relevant applicable laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other norms, and shall establish internal regulations with regard to personal information management, and endeavor to adequately handle personal information.
- 2. Acquisition of Personal Information
- HEALIOS K.K. shall appropriately acquire personal information without deception or other fraudulent means.
- 3. Purpose of Using Personal Information
- HEALIOS K.K. shall use personal information for the following purposes:
- ・Communication, examination, and investigation regarding inquiries;
- ・Screening recruitment candidates, employment management of employees, and communication with retirees;
- ・Providing various conveniences to shareholders; and
- ・Exercising rights and fulfilling obligations in accordance with laws and contracts.
- 4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- HEALIOS K.K. shall not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- ・When there is prior consent from such person;
- ・When requested by law;
- ・When the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent from such person;
- ・When the provision of personal information is necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent from such person;
- ・When the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with national or local public authorities carrying out affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent from such person carries a risk of obstructing the relevant business; and
- ・When outsourcing within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of using personal information.
- 5. Safety Management of Personal Information
- HEALIOS K.K. shall establish an internal management system concerning information management based on internal regulations, make it known to all officers and employees, and operate in accordance with this.
HEALIOS K.K., with the purpose of ensuring the accuracy of personal information, shall endeavor to prevent leakage, loss, or damage. In addition, the information management system will be reviewed appropriately and corrected if any inadequacies are discovered.
- 6. Questions and complaints regarding the handling of personal information, notices of cessation of provision, cessation of use, correction, and disclosure
- For questions and complaints regarding the handling of personal information, notices of cessation of provision, cessation of use, correction, and disclosure, please contact us using our inquiry form.
Revisions shall take effect when they are posted on HEALIOS K.K.'s website unless specified otherwise by HEALIOS K.K.